We are the Teenagers

Coyote

It's funny that you mention Herman Dune singing with a young man's lament. Ben Lee was 20 when he released the songs you posted. I clearly remember listening to "How To Survive A Broken Heart" in high school before I had even touched a girl's boob (not to say that touching a girl's boob is a requirement for her to break your heart, but clearly the only broken heart I knew at the time was when Winnie Cooper started dating other dudes on the Wonder Years. That dirty dirty tramp!).

Anyways, I heard this remix of the the band the Teenagers, "Feeling Better," today and despite it's complete childish and cheesy nature, this song really makes me happy (like the time I actually did touch a girl's boob). Let me preface this post by saying this band is really awful live (with the exception of their drummer who might be a robot with no emotion, but I still fancy her).





The Teenagers - Feeling Better (Dr Ronny Remix)

0 comments: