Sex and Mix Tapes

Paris Spleen


Coyote

The Christian Right has it totally wrong. I don't mean their views on denying gay couples the same rights as straight couples, their belief in an invisible being that answers your prayers in the same way the government grants bailouts to banks, or the belief that eating shellfish is an abomination (clearly these views are well thought out and well founded). I am talking about their view that sex is somehow sacred and should be reserved for marriage. I'm not saying this because I am a sex maniac or because I believe that everyone should be trying to eliminate the human race as soon as possible through the spread of
STD's from promiscuous sex. I say this because there is something much more sacred. Mix CDs. It takes a special girl to be given a mix CD. I have had sex with far more girls than I have given mix CD's to (and this is not because I have had an abundance of sex, believe you me). You have to really care about a girl to give her a mix CD (unless you are a desperate man and you are just giving girls mix CD's hoping that they will sleep with you. Have you no shame, have you no principals you cowardly men)! Anyways, my point is this. The Christian Right puts way too much emphasis on sex (maybe they are all sex fiends) causing many married men and women to have the most disappointing sex for the rest of their lives because they married someone who is bad in bed and they didn't test drive the car before they bought it. Enjoy your sex, savor your mix CDs!

Paris Spleen - Sex Disco


Raphael Saadiq - Let's Take a Walk

0 comments: