New Zealand Strikes Back!

JMAFIA


(Editor's Note: My co-blogger knew that Lord of the Rings was filmed in New Zealand. He just didn't feel NZ was important enough to mention. The people of Christchurch and Auckland are therefore pissed.)

Whoa Whoa Whoa. Ladies and Gentleman, do not believe everything you read on the internet. My co-blogger seems to infer that Lord of the Rings was filmed in Australia. I just got off the nerd-phone with the head "LOTR" "Nerd" "Wizard" "Guy" and "LOTR" was filmed in New Zealand, not Australia as the previous article seems to suggest or omit from his post.



I've been a big fan of Australia ever since Real World Sydney came on in 2007. Australia seems to be the Hotlanta of horny dumb chicks and dance beats these days.




I did a lot of Research on New Zealand bands and I've found the best band of the entire country. They are called The Trons. Below is a video of them playing. Clearly the robots are winning.

1 comments:

Heard said...

I said "Australia or that place where they filmed Lord of the Rings." Or being the keyword. I meant New Zealand by "the place where they filmed Lord of the Rings."